These companies have already drafted their prospectus with SEBI or their red herring prospectus has been revealed.
In this article, we are going to discuss the latest upcoming IPO. Please keep watching this page for latest upcoming IPO.
Upcoming IPO In 2020
|IPO Name||Issue Price||
|Lot Size||Open Date||Close Date||
|SBI Cards||₹ 750 – 755||10286.20||19||2 March||5 March||NSE, BSE|
Recently Listed IPO
|Equity Name||Issue Price||Listed Date||Listed Price||Listing Gain|
|Prince Pipes||178.00||30th Dec||160.00||18.00|
|Ujjivan Small||37.00||12th Dec||58.75||21.75|
|CSB Bank||195.00||4th Dec||275.00||80.00|
|Goblin India||52.00||16th Oct||57.90||5.90|
|Gensol Engineer||83.00||15th Oct||85.40||2.40|
|Sona Hi Sona||10.00||15th Oct||11.15||1.15|
|Vishwaraj Sugar||60.00||15th Oct||61.20||1.20|
|Galactico Corp||27.00||9th Oct||23.20||-3.80|
|Salasar Ext||36.00||12 Sep||36.00||0.00|
IPO Terms :
- IPO Name: Name of the company who is going to sell its IPO
- Issue Price: This is the initial price or offers a price per equity share. There are mainly two types of IPO Issue price Fixed Price & Book Building IPOs. Fixed price issue has a specific price to bid while Book Building IPOs will have a price range, like Rs 100 – 125 and investors can bid any price between the price range.
- Issue Size: It is calculated by multiplying the number of shares offered by the company with the issue price per share which is the total value of the IPO.
- Lot Size: This is a minimum number of shares an investor can apply for in an IPO.
- IPO Open Date / Close Date: This is the date on which bidding will start and the date when bidding will get closed. An Investor who wants to apply for the IPO can apply during this time only. A lot size of 100 means that an investor needs to bid for at least 100 shares.
- Listing Exchange: It is the stock exchange where the IPO shares will get listed.