IndiaNivesh is a financial group, which provide a wide range of services that includes Investment Banking, Stressed Asset Management, Securities Broking, Commodities and Currency Broking, Insurance Broking, Depository Services, Wealth Management and various other financial products.
In a short span of time IndiaNivesh, with its customized offerings, has emerged as a strong player in the investment market acquiring reputed clienteles that include Government Institutions, Public Finance Institutions, Foreign Institutional Investors, Domestic Institutions (Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies), HNI’s, Corporate Houses and SME enterprises.
1.Brokerage of IndiaNivesh:
- Equities -Intra-day 0.05% And Investment 0.50% This is base brokerage for new client. those who already doing trading with other stock brokers his brokerage can be reduced according to his current brokerage plan with existing Plan or on the basis of the daily trading volume of the client.
- Future & Option Brokerage – for the future & option brokerage is Rs 30 per lot to Rs 80 Per lot Its depend upon trader types.
- For commodities brokerage is .03% each side buy and sell.
2. Account Opening fee
AMC for the first year is free from next year AMC is 200/-
4. Document Required to open Equity Trading Account
- One passport size photograph.
- Proof of bank account
- Copy of PAN card.
- Identity proof – copy of passport or PAN card or voter ID or driving license or ration card.
- Address proof – copy of driving license or passport or ration card or voter card or telephone bill or electricity bill or bank statement.
Web Page – www.indianivesh.in