India Infoline was co founded by Mr. R. Venkatraman & Mr. Nirmal Jain on October 1995 with a mission to provide one stop financial services. India Infoline Limited offers a gamut of services including broking, financing, financial product distribution, wealth and asset management, institutional equities, investment banking, realty and property advisory services through its various subsidiaries. Presently India Infoline has its global presence with offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, Houston, Geneva and Mauritius.
Its network now close to 2,500 business locations spread over 900+. IIFL group now has more than 25,00,000 satisfied customers across their various business segments and continuously increasing its strengths to deliver excellent service to its expanding customer base.
Why should you trade with India Infoline ? :
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Advanced market trading interface
- Innovative ideas across equities, fixed income, mutual funds, real estate,
- Others Scheduled interactions with analysts
- Wide coverage on many stocks in your portfolio
- Portfolio restructuring
- Asset allocation based on your risk profile
- Investor Meets
- Award winning research team : They follow an open architecture approach, which means that they recommend all products and schemes (including third-party ones) that are attractive and not only their in-house products.
Account Opening Charges & Annual maintenance charges (AMC) :
- One Time Trading Account Opening Fee : Rs. 750/-
- One Time Demat Account Opening Fee : Rs 550/-
- Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) Of Demat Account : Rs. 40/month
Note: Account opening charges – Rs. 750 (Refundable against brokerage with in 3 months)
Brokerage Of India Infoline (IIFL) :
For Intraday Trading : 0.03% ( on the buy & Sell both side)
For Delivery Based Trading : 0.30% or 5 Paise per share whichever is higher.
F&O Trades: 0.03%
Note : Negotiable Brokerage (They can offer least brokerage of .01% intraday /future and 0.10 % in delivery and Rs. 35 flat per lot if advance brokerage is paid for Rs 10000 period 6 month ).