Indian stock market currently having 3,93,60,732 investor’s Accounts as per data updated on 31 December 2019 (NSDL + CSDL ). A new investor always get confused for open a Trading & DEMAT account. Find here list of India’s 15 best full service stock brokers in India in the view of giving best and reliable services in PAN India.
Indian Capital Market is One of the oldest stock market in Asia. In India broking firms primarily work as agents for buying and selling of stocks and other financial instruments and take commission for each transactions done by the them. Right now Indian brokerage market going through wonderful phase with high growth rate.
15 Best Full Service Stock Brokers in India:
1. ICICI Securities Ltd : No. 1 full service stock broker with total 9,34,585 active traders. ICICI Securities Ltd. is a subsidiary of ICICI Bank it has its head office in Mumbai and operates in 66 cities & towns in India and global offices in New York, Singapore and Oman.
2. HDFC Securities: HDFC Securities is one of the leading bank promoted stock broking companies in India a subsidiary of HDFC Bank . As a stock broking company,They have completed 18 years of operation. They offer a suite of products and services across various asset classes such as equity, derivatives,currency derivatives,fixed deposits, mutual fund, gold,insurance, bonds, debt and real estate.
3. Sharekhan Limited : Founded in FEB 2000 by Mr. Shripal Morakhia as a online trading portal presently Sharekhan has its presence in PAN India with over 1500 outlets serving 4,86,325 active traders at present across more then 450 cities Sharekhan also has international presence through its branches in the UAE and Oman.
4. Kotak Securities Limited: It is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank and one of the oldest broking houses in India founded in 1994 by Mr. Uday Raj Kotak. Presently Kotak Securities has its presence with 1157 branches in 367 cities across India and serving 9,33,000 customers.
5. Angel Broking Limited : Angel Group has emerged as one of the top 3 retail broking houses in India. Incorporated in 1987, They have presence in Pan India with 9000+ outlets including 8500+ Sub – brokers serving 4,54,932 + active traders across 1000+ cities.
6. Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. : MOSL was founded in 1987. As per September 2014 MOSL is servicing 820,025 registered customers with 1,657 Business Locations in 517 cities and towns.
7. AXIS Securities Ltd. :
8. Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. :
9. SBICAP Securities: SBICAP Securities Ltd. started its operations in the first quarter of financial year of 2006-2007. SBICAP Securities Ltd. is broking arm of the State Bank Group & a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd.
10. India Infoline Limited : IIFL was co-founded on OCT 1995 by Mr. Nirmal Jain & Mr. R. Venkatraman IIFL is presently servicing 20,00,000 customers in with 4000 business outlets in 900 cities. Apart from India they also have presence in 8 other countries – USA, UK, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Sri Lanka and Mauritius.
11. Geojit BNP Paribas : Geojit BNP Paribas is leading retail financial services provider in PAN india. Currently Geojit BNP paribas has 7,50,000+ happy customers with 480 branches in India.
12. Religare Broking Limited :
13. Reliance Securities: Reliance Securities is the broking arm of Reliance Capital. Reliance Securities is presently servicing 7,00,000 + registered customers with 1700 Business Locations in Pan India.
14: Edelweiss Broking Limited :