Indian Capital Market is One of the oldest stock market in Asia. In India broking firms primarily work as agents for buying and selling of stocks and other financial instruments and take commission for each transactions done by the them. Right now Indian brokerage market going through wonderful phase with high growth rate.
In Indian stock market currently having 23,031,738 investor’s Accounts as per data 31 December 2014 (NSDL + CSDL ). The Indian stock market expecting to exceed 30 million Investor by 2016.
A new investor always get confused for open a DEMAT & Trading account. Here I am giving list of India’s 15 Best & Popular Stock Broker in the view of giving best and reliable services in PAN India.
1. India Infoline Limited : IIFL was co-founded on OCT 1995 by Mr. Nirmal Jain & Mr. R. Venkatraman IIFL is presently servicing 20,00,000 customers in with 4000 business outlets in 900 cities. Apart from India they also have presence in 8 other countries – USA, UK, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Sri Lanka and Mauritius .
2. Sharekhan Limited : Founded in FEB 2000 by Mr. Shripal Morakhia as a online trading portal presently Sharekhan has its presence in PAN India with over 1500 outlets serving 10,00,000 + customers across more then 450 cities Sharekhan also has international presence through its branches in the UAE and Oman.
Account Opening fee & Brokerage of Sharekhan
3. Kotak Securities Limited: It is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank and one of the oldest broking houses in India founded in 1994 by Mr. Uday Raj Kotak. Presently Kotak Securities has its presence with 1157 branches in 367 cities across India and serving 9,33,000 customers.
Account Opening fee & brokerage of Kotak Securities
4. ICICI Securities Ltd : ICICI Securities Ltd. is a subsidiary of ICICI Bank it has its head office in Mumbai and operates in 66 cities & towns in India and global offices in New York, Singapore and Oman.
Account Opening fee & Brokerage of ICICI Direct
5. Angel Broking Limited : Angel Broking Ltd. was founded in 1987. Today Angel has emerged as one of the most respected Wealth Management Companies in India.
Account Opening fee & Brokerage of Angel Broking
6. Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. : MOSL was founded in 1987. As per September 2014 MOSL is servicing 820,025 registered customers with 1,657 Business Locations in 517 cities and towns.
Account Opening fee & Brokerage of Motilal Oswal
7. Reliance Securities: Reliance Securities is the broking arm of Reliance Capital. Reliance Securities is presently servicing 7,00,000 + registered customers with 1700 Business Locations in Pan India.
Account Opening fee & Brokerage of Reliance Securities
Bonanza Online Account Opening fee & Brokerage
Geojit BNP Paribas Account Opening fee & Brokerage
SMC Global Securities Limited Account Opening fee & Brokerage
Indiabulls Account Opening fee & Brokerage
BAJAJ CAPITAL Account Opening fee & Brokerage
Aditya Birla Money Account Opening fee & Brokerage
OPEN FREE DEMAT ACCOUNT