Reliance Securities Limited is one of the India’s largest e-broking house and best equity broking house. Reliance Securities Ltd. is a Reliance Capital company & part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. Reliance Securities is a permitted user of the brand “Reliance Money” for promoting its various products and services.With 6,233 outlet Its having its pan India presence s, with more than 3.5 million customers.
Achievements & Awards
- Reliance Money is rated no. 1 by Starcom Worldwide for online security and cost effectiveness
- Reliance Money has been awarded Debutant Franchisor of the Year 2007 by Franchise India Holdings Ltd
- India’s largest e-broking house and Best Equity House 2009 – Awarded by Dun and Bradstreet 2009
Account Opening Charge:
Trading & Demat Rs. 750/- (inclusive of service tax).
Annual Service Charges (AMC)
i)Individual / HUF / Trusts 200
ii)NRI / Foreign Nationals 1000
iii) Corporate / Others 1000
Sliding scale Brokerage Plan
|Delivery( NSE, BSE Cash Segment)||Margin( NSE, BSE Cash Intraday & Futures)||Options|
|Monthly Turnover||Brokerage||Monthly Turnover||Brokerage||Monthly Premium Turnover||Brokerage Per Lot (In Rs.)|
|More than 2.5 Cr||0.15%||50 Cr. Or More||0.015%||25 Lacs Or More||50|
|More than 2.5 Cr||0.15%||25 Cr. To 50 Cr.||0.02%||25 Lacs Or More||50|
|50 Lacs to 2.5 Cr||0.20%||10 Cr. To 25 Cr.||0.025%||10 Lacs To 25 Lacs||60|
|25 Lacs to 50 Lacs||0.30%||5 Cr. To 10 Cr.||0.03%||5 Lacs To 10 Lacs||70|
|10 Lacs to 25 Lacs||0.40%||2 Cr. To 5 Cr.||0.04%||2 Lacs To 5 Lacs||80|
|Less than 10 Lacs *||0.45%||Less than 2 Cr. *||0.05%||Less than 2 Lacs *||100|
- For NSE, BSE Cash Segment Intraday , brokerage is charged on both the legs
- For Futures & Options intraday , no brokerage is charged on Second leg
- Margin Turnover means the Intra-day turnover in the Cash Segment and the F & O Turnover.
Limit Card brokerage Plan (For existing customers only)
The Limit Card Tariffs (for Existing Customers Only) effective from 30th September 2010 are as follows*
|Card Name||Value (Rs.)||Delivery turnover (Lacs)||Margin turnover (Lacs)||Validity (days)|
*Service tax will be levied separately.
Margin Turnover means the Intra-day turnover in the Cash Segment and the F & O Turnover.