Geojit BNP Paribas is a leading brokerage company providing financial services in India with a growing presence in the Middle East. The company rides on its rich experience in the capital market to offer its clients a wide portfolio of savings and investment solutions. The gamut of value-added products and services offered ranges from Equities and Derivatives to Mutual Funds, Life & General Insurance and third party Fixed Deposits. The needs of over 776,000 clients are met via multi channel services – a countrywide network of over 480 offices, phone service, dedicated Customer Care Center and the Internet.
- For Intra-day trading, they charge brokerage 0.01% to 0.03%
- For delivery based trading, Geojit brokerage is from 0.10% to 0.30%
- For F&O trading, Geojit brokerage is Rs 30 to Rs 75 per lot.
Above brokerage depends upon the types of the investor and volume of trading for high volume trader they provide very competitive brokerage.
Document required to open Geojit Trading Account
For opening a two-in-one account: i.e. Trading and Demat, Individual Investors require following documents
- Photograph – Two recent passport size
- Proof of Bank Account (Copy of Bank Statement / Copy of first page of the Bank Pass Book / A cancelled cheque)
- Proof of Address: (Passport, Driver’s License, Ration Card, Voter’s Identity card, Telephone bill, and Electricity bill, Bank Passbook / Bank Statement or Rent Agreement)
- Proof of Identity (PAN Card)
Advantages of Geojit BNP Paribas
Geojit BNP Paribas has introduced a view only “terminal” that delivers real-time market information from the Company’s system to the GPRS enabled mobile phones of Company’s clients.
FLIP-ME* (Financial Internet Platform-Mobile Edition) delivers key information and a host of other features empowering the client on the move to take trading decisions, and avail the call and trade facility to execute orders.
Investors can place orders via phone by calling customer care (Toll free) or through respective branch.
Company has list of preferred backs including HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Citibank & Federal Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India and IDBI Bank.
Facility to place online orders in Post-close session of NSE and BSE.
Daily market calls, Research Reports, Demat Holdings, change of Platform, etc are available though SMS.