Justtrade.in recently launched by Bajaj capital for online Trading and investment business. www.justtrade.in went live in 3rd January 2008. with aimed at wealth creation for for the beginners, experienced investor, business owners and working professionals. Indian investors can now invest online into a wide range of products like Equity, IPOs, MF and services such as Financial Planning & Advisory with www.justtrade.in with a single Log in id.
Some of the key highlights of an investor’s Just Trade A/c apart from providing a Transaction Platform across Equity Trading, IPOs & Mutual Funds including Goal Based Planning, Online Financial Planning, Advisory Services, Research updates.
Account Opening Fee & AMC:
Bajaj capital having two types of account opening charge one is with AMC and another one is with life time free AMC.
- One time payment of Rs 499/- for DEMAT & Trading account with 1st year free AMC and from next year a small charge 180/yr will be charged.
- One time payment of 1499/- for DEMAT & Trading account with life time free AMC.
Brokerage Of Bajaj Capital – Justtrade
- Copy of Passport or
- Driving License or
- Bank Statement ( not older than 2 months ) or
- Electricity bill ( not older than 2 months ) or
- Votars ID
Bank account proof :
- Bank statement of six months or a cheque with proposed margin