The Aditya Birla Financial Services Group (ABFSG) has a significance presence across various verticals, including life insurance, insurance broking, mutual funds, private equity, security based lending, factoring, insurance advisory services, retail broking and distribution of third party products.
The Aditya Birla Money is committed to being a leader and role model in a broad based and integrated financial services business. Its 7 lines of business, with over 4 lakhs customers manages assets worth USD 18 billion approximately and prides itself for having a talent pool of over 15,000 committed employees. ABFSG has its wings spread across more than 1000 cities in India through 1550 branches and over 2 lac channel partners.
ACCOUNT OPENING SCHEMES
- A/C opening Charge: Rs.750
Online cum Offline trading & Demat A/C
- Margin cheque : Preferred, not mandatory
Trading customer scheme :
- Applicable to customers who has a equity trading account with any of the brokers
- Free account opening
- Margin cheque of minimum Rs.5000 mandatory
- Contract note or any proof that the customer has traded at least once in last 3 months is required
Aditya Birla Group Employee scheme
- Applicable to employees of the Birla group companies
- Account opening fee is Zero
- Margin cheque of minimum Rs.1000 mandatory. Stamp duty of Rs.200 to be debited.
- Proof of employment ( ID card / Employer letter ) mandatory
Portfolio scheme :
- Applicable for clients who have a minimum portfolio of Rs. 5 lakh in any in of the investment alternative like PPF, Insurance etc.
- Account opening fee is Zero
Margin cheque scheme :
Applicable for clients who give margin cheque of at least Rs.50K along with A/c opening form (AOF)
Account opening fee is Zero
PMS customer scheme :
Free account opening
Margin cheque of minimum Rs.5000 mandatory
No locking period
3% per month return in share market and Annualized Gross return 4-5% Per month
- Copy of PAN card
- Proof of Residence :
- Copy of Passport or
- Driving License or
- Bank Statement ( not older than 2 months ) or
- Electricity bill ( not older than 2 months ) or
- Voter ID
Bank account proof :
- Bank statement of six months or a cheque with proposed margin
- Two passport size photographs
BROKERAGE OF ADITYA BIRLA MONEY
Segment Brokerage Rate
Options Rs.50 Per lot
These brokerage rates are the standard rates offered
- Trading cum Demat account
- Trade online and also through a dealer
- Facility to link multiple bank accounts
- Link multiple Demat accounts
- Trade in Equities, Derivatives, Commodities & Currency trading
- Buy today – Pay tomorrow
- No locking period
- Buy today – Sell tomorrow on more than 500 scrips
- Exposure against margins on trading upto 20 times in intraday and upto 8 times in delivery.
- Lowest transaction & maintenance costs on Demat account.
- Highly competitive brokerage charges.
- Annual maintenance charges in 1st year are free.
- Provide facility of portfolio manages the fund of the client actively.
- Daily and intraday research calls
- Premarket, Intraday, Weekly, Long term recommendations
- Covers about 240 stocks every month
- Success rate of around 75% on all intraday calls covered between October 2008 to March 2009
MODE OF DISSEMINATION
- Traders Work Station
- Yahoo Messenger
- Reports sent through mail & website
- Money Morning
- Weekly valuation plays
- Weekly dividend yield plays
- Weekly market outlook
Source : Aditya Birla Money Employee