Indian Capital Market is One of the oldest stock market in Asia. In India broking firms primarily work as agents for buying and selling of stocks and other financial instruments and take commission for each transactions done by the them. Right now Indian brokerage market going through wonderful phase with high growth rate.
Indian stock market currently having 2,53,56,802 investor’s Accounts as per data 31 March 2016 (NSDL + CSDL ). A new investor always get confused for open a Trading & DEMAT account. Here I am giving list of India’s 15 Most Popular & best full service stock brokers in India in the view of giving best and reliable services in PAN India.
1. India Infoline Limited : IIFL was co-founded on OCT 1995 by Mr. Nirmal Jain & Mr. R. Venkatraman IIFL is presently servicing 20,00,000 customers in with 4000 business outlets in 900 cities. Apart from India they also have presence in 8 other countries – USA, UK, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Sri Lanka and Mauritius.
2. Sharekhan Limited : Founded in FEB 2000 by Mr. Shripal Morakhia as a online trading portal presently Sharekhan has its presence in PAN India with over 1500 outlets serving 10,00,000 + customers across more then 450 cities Sharekhan also has international presence through its branches in the UAE and Oman.
3. Kotak Securities Limited: It is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank and one of the oldest broking houses in India founded in 1994 by Mr. Uday Raj Kotak. Presently Kotak Securities has its presence with 1157 branches in 367 cities across India and serving 9,33,000 customers.
4. ICICI Securities Ltd : ICICI Securities Ltd. is a subsidiary of ICICI Bank it has its head office in Mumbai and operates in 66 cities & towns in India and global offices in New York, Singapore and Oman.
Also Read : Account Opening fee & Brokerage of ICICI Direct
5. Angel Broking Limited : Angel Broking Ltd. was founded in 1987. Today Angel has emerged as one of the most respected Wealth Management Companies in India.
6. Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. : MOSL was founded in 1987. As per September 2014 MOSL is servicing 820,025 registered customers with 1,657 Business Locations in 517 cities and towns.
7. Reliance Securities: Reliance Securities is the broking arm of Reliance Capital. Reliance Securities is presently servicing 7,00,000 + registered customers with 1700 Business Locations in Pan India.
8. Bonanza Online: Bonanza is a financial powerhouse! Established in 1994. Bonanza has its PAN India presence with more then 1800 outlets spread across more then 560 cities in India.
9. Geojit BNP Paribas : Geojit BNP Paribas is leading retail financial services provider in PAN india. Currently Geojit BNP paribas has 7,50,000+ happy customers with 480 branches in India.
10. BAJAJ CAPITAL: Bajaj Group was founded by a Lawyer Mr K K Bajaj, in 1964. Bajaj Capital has more then 150 offices in 77 cities across PAN India & serves over 8,00,000 clients on 03rd January 2008 Bajaj Capital started its Online Investment services under the brand name of JustTrade for investors who wish to transact online across Equity, IPOs & Mutual funds.
11. HDFC Securities: HDFC Securities is one of the leading bank promoted stock broking companies in India a subsidiary of HDFC Bank . As a stock broking company,They have completed 15 years of operation. They offer a suite of products and services across various asset classes such as equity, derivatives,currency derivatives,fixed deposits, mutual fund, gold,insurance, bonds, debt and real estate.
12. SBICAP Securities: SBICAP Securities Ltd. started its operations in the first quarter of financial year of 2006-2007. SBICAP Securities Ltd. is broking arm of the State Bank Group & a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd.
13. Indiabulls Ventures Limited: Formally known as Indiabulls Securities Ltd. is leading Financial services company provide broking and advisory services.
14. Aditya Birla Money: Aditya Birla Money having a strong presence across the retail broking, asset management,private equity, life insurance, wealth management and general insurance broking businesses. Aditya birla money has has a nationwide presence through 1,500 points and trusted by over 5.5 million customers.
15. SMC Global Securities Limited: